martes, 23 de noviembre de 2010

KEEP TALKING IN CIRCLES.


You're always bound to fall, there's nothin you can do, the weight of gravity begins to pull you down again. So what are you to do now? Stuck between the hope and doubt, you get so close to clarity, makes you question everything.
You're so far away, so far away from me, is it starting to break underneath my feet. You're so far away. Am I just out of reach?
We keep talking in circles, starin' out with empty eyes, wanting to be known again. So afraid of letting in. So do we leave it all to history? Will you ever answer me? Do you still recognize my voice? Or is it lost among the noise?
You're so far away, so far away from me, is it starting to break underneath my feet. You're so far away. Am I just out of reach?
And while the world unravels, we're kickin' at shadows, and everyone around us is making up chaos. Oh, I cannot find you. I'm walkin like I'm blinded. Am I saying anything at all?
You're so far away, far away from me, is it starting to break underneath my feet? Is it set in stone? Could someone tell me please? Am I all alone? Am I just out of reach?

1 comentario: